Using the Tutorial and Help
Creating a New ESP Group
Inviting People to Join an ESP Group
Joining an ESP Group
Leaving an ESP Group
Using the ESP Group Mailbox
Using the ESP Group Shared Folder
Configuration and Settings
ESP Tutorial for Macintosh
Any mailbox that you've assigned to an ESP Group will have two tabs - Mailbox and Workgroup. The Mailbox tab will show the messages from this ESP Group. The Workgroup tab will show the files listed in the Shared Folder.
There is also a special popup menu. To see this menu, open the mailbox and click the icon just to the right of the Mailbox and Workgroup tabs.
Click on the icon and a menu will appear below with the following items:
- New Message: Creates a new email message addressed to all the members of the ESP Group.
- Open Folder: Opens a "My Computer" window showing the contents of the ESP Group's shared folder.
- Invite... : Lets you invite one or more ESP users to join the ESP Group that the mailbox is assigned to.
- ESP Groups... : Opens the ESP Groups window, just as if you had selected Tools: ESP Groups:.
- Update Others : Immediately scans the ESP Group's shared folder for changes.
Click "Continue" below to proceed to Using the ESP Group Shared Folder.