Creating a virtual directory for WM3 Web Client in IISDocument ID: 2667HQ
To manually create a virtual directory for WorldMail 3 Web Client into IIS:
- From the IIS Console, right-click the web site to which you want to install Web Client.
- Select New > Virtual Directory. When then virtual directory wizard appears, click Next.
- Enter "webclient" as the virtual directory alias, and click Next.
- Select the "WorldMail3/WebClient/Web" directory and click Next.
- In the Access Permissions page of the wizard, check both the Read and Run scripts options, and click Next.
- The virtual directory named "webclient" should now appear under the selected web site. Right-click the web client virtual directory and select Properties.
- Under the Virtual Directory tab, locate the Application Settings section. If no application name is shown, click Create and enter "WebClient" in the Application name field.
- Under the Directory Security tab, click the Edit button in the Anonymous Access section.
- Check the box labeled Anonymous access, and click Edit.
- Specify a user from the Administrator group, and check the box labeled Allow IIS to control password.
- Click OK to save changes in each dialog.
Also, see "Folder Permissions for WorldMail 3 & Web Client (webmail)" for additional Windows folder permission settings.
KEYWORDS: WM3, IIS, WEBCLIENT, WEBMAIL, VIRTUAL
|Did this document help you to resolve your issue?|