How to reply to a message (Palm)Document ID: 2212HQ
This section includes the following information necessary to reply and reply to all to a message.
Due to limitations of simple MAPI, messages with Reply To: headers are not handled for messages received through HotSync operations.
Replying to a Message
To reply to the current message:
- In the bottom of the message screen, tap Reply.
- The Reply drop-down menu appears.
- To reply only to the sender of the message, tap Reply.
- To reply to the sender and all persons copied on the message, tap Reply to all.
- A new message screen appears. Eudora automatically enters the original sender's address in the To field and your real name and return address in the From field of the header. The message text in the reply can be edited as needed. Additional text can be added to the reply as it can with any outgoing message.
Note: All the sender's original text is quoted in the message body. The quoted text is shown with an excerpt (long black vertical line) bar, as shown above. For recipients using email software programs capable of displaying excerpt bars, the bars are displayed to the left of the message text. All others will see the (>).
- Tap Send to place the reply in the Out mailbox, or tap Save to save it for further changes. Tap Details to change priority and signature information.
Need Additional Help?
Try these online tutorials:Composing Mail
Does This Not Help?
If this page doesn't help you, try these related pages:Forward Mail
|Did this document help you to resolve your issue?|