How to Register EIS (2.0.2 or earlier)Document ID: 2211HQ
EIS 2.0 has three modes, which are similar to, but not exactly the same as desktop Eudora.
Choosing a Mode
To register EIS in one of the three modes:
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Help.
- Tap Register, The Registration menu appears.
- To get specific information about each of the registration modes, tap the info icon next to the mode in which you're interested.
- Choose a mode to register, and enter your personal information for the mode you're interested in.
- For Registered Mode, enter your first and last names in the fields provided. Enter your desktop Eudora registration code in the Reg # field. You can find your desktop Eudora registration code by accessing the Help menu on the desktop Eudora menu bar. Select Payment & Registration. Your desktop Eudora registration code is located on the bottom left corner of the Payment and Registration screen.
- For Unlimited Sync Mode, enter your first and last name in the fields provided. Enter your EIS registration code in the Reg # field.
- If you choose the Unregistered Mode, tapping OK returns you to the Eudora application.
- Tap OK to confirm your mode.
Use this mode to synchronize with desktop Eudora, version 4.3.2 or higher. You can also retrieve email directly from the server with a modem or wireless connection; however, the system prompts you to upgrade after every third mail check.
- To HotSync, desktop Eudora must be installed and registered in either the paid or sponsored mode. This mode is currently available for Windows only.
- It is the default mode.
- This mode is available free of charge.
- This mode requires no registration information.
This mode gives you all the functionality of the unregistered mode as well as the ability to retrieve your mail from the server without receiving the system prompt to upgrade Eudora.
- Desktop Eudora must be installed and registered in either the paid or sponsored mode
- To register, you must enter your desktop Eudora registration code in Eudora on your Palm device. If you're using desktop Eudora in paid mode, you already have a registration code. If you're using Eudora in the sponsored mode, you may not have a registration code. If so, follow the instructions in desktop Eudora to get one.
- This mode is available free of charge to desktop Eudora .
This mode adds to the functionality of the other modes and also enables you to sync with other email software such as Microsoft Outlook®.
|Did this document help you to resolve your issue?|